Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I am new to your community .....I'm from India....I just got my 572 from ebay on 04/01/13 don't know if anybody here has got the 572 .
Everybody here said I was nut's to buy a model discontinued in the 70's......was not aware of that.
Felt very dissapointed till I got some letters from sellers in USA.
"...old , discontinued ..yes , but the dremel 572 has got an almost cult following....you heard of the Harley Davidson ....here in the US people still hunt for the vintage models of that bike ...don't make them like they used to .
I have a few questions:
1. I Recieved the item with the shaft clamp broken (#4208 inmanual)
Not available on ebay . would it be ok if I got it machined in metal
- it will be expensive - Is it a very high precission job ?
2. My model shows amps 1.2 , while others ( same 572 ) show 1.4 .
Any reason for that . Is it less powerful or earlier model ?
3.Does this model require replacement of motor brushes ?
what is the manufacturer's item code ? I'd like to keep a few spare
4. Came without rubber back pad for sanding disc .
How and what size do I order ?... Very confusing 5/8,7/8 mandrel /
arbor , plain/ velcro / hook and stick !!!???
5. What size mandrels / arbors do use with the flexshaft ..the collets
are much larger than the ones in the dremel 395 .
thank you for reading his long list , hope my questions are more intelligent next time .